Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In Need of Fans

Well, the month is waning, and I am struggling, could it be I am running out of words.  Not likely, most likely just running out of steam from log days and short nights, but the nights are getting longer, so hopefully I will be well rested again soon and refocused.  However, unfortunately for Z, no time to loose focus as you have almost 22,000 words and just 5 days (unless your count is wrong on Zinc).  Come on Z, I want to hang out with you.  I know it has been a rough month, but here is to cheering you on.

Here is a little advice from a friend of mine -

Sometimes you miss the pot and the water runs out.

But all you have to do is wipe up after yourself.
Yes he did that all by himself.

Here I will share my good fans with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment