Friday, November 15, 2013

Ahh...Socks.


I found my favorite sock today, well, at least my favorite cold weather running sock.  How is it that I put two socks in the laundry to be washed, but on race morning when I go to retrieve them from the dryer, I can only find one.  I had cold toes in my race, and as mentioned previously, I don’t like cold toes.  It wasn’t awful, but disappointing and rather frustrating.  Now this morning, how is it that I find both my socks, they both smell clean and look clean, yet one was with clothes waiting to be fold and the other on sitting on a kitchen chair.  How is this?  Where were they Sunday morning?  The mysteries of life.  At least I don’t have to buy new socks for my December race.

And also I shall share a new rule, no more using my laptop on my couch, it just leads to falling asleep and not getting things done, same rule for my ipad different reason, it just leads to not enough sleep and still not getting anything done.  We will see how long these rules last, but currently rule is in my art room, in my desk chair, unless I want to sit at my patio table on the porch, however it is a little cold for that right now.

Off to lunch I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment