Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Silhouette

I chose some silhouettes to share today.

Sunrise over the Grand Canyon.
A moonlit night at the Grand Canyon.
Just think about sunrise, sunset, moonlit nights at the Grand Canyon makes me want to go back, what a glorious place.  As I was thinking of this post, I thought I would look up the definition of silhouette for some inspiration.

                        the dark shape and outline of someone or something visible against a lighter                             background, esp. in dim light.
    So it made me think.  What is the shape, print, outline that I have against the background of this world, especially in dim light.  What is my silhouette, the impression that I leave behind.  I pray it is one God approves, one He is pleased with.

Sunset at Buck Creek.  Sharing a quiet moment.  Mother and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment