Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hats of to Z!!!



Well, I managed to get my computer back.  Many keystrokes on this keyboard the last several days, but not by my fingers.  I won't complain - Z's a winner!  I was worried, but I shouldn't have been, she always pulls through in the waning hours of NaNoWriMo with thousands of words, to hit the coveted 50, 000 words.  She actually managed it on the 29th this year.  Way to go.  I am proud of my sis.  I wish Anna was here to celebrate with her, as she has always been a faithful supported and encourage of my sister, in NaNoWriMo as well as many other areas of life.  So hats off to Z, way to persevere, now 25,000 more words and written copy for me by Dec. 23, got that Z.  Truthfully, it shouldn't be a problem considering you managed over 20, 000 words in 3 days.  


So hats off for you Z!

 Now November is over......what will happen to this NaNoWriMo Rebel..................

No comments:

Post a Comment