Tuesday, April 12, 2022

J is for ....Joy



Joy, delight, and admiration for Auntie Joy.  Her two young friends didn't want to waste anytime that they could spend with Joy during our short visit.  It was such a sweet scene as they sat gazing out the window while conversing with their friend.  

Bonus today: I couldn't entirely decide between Joy and Japan House, so I am posting them both.

I got up early and walked my 5K that day to the park where the Japan House was, and then I sat on a grassy knoll and sketched, until my friends came and picked me up.  




 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what lovely sketches. I especially like the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up photos of the park at Japan House. Very pretty. I grew up, and lived most of my life (until 2011) near S.F. so went to Golden Gate Park's Japanese Tea Garden many times. Japan House park reminds me of that.

    ReplyDelete