Monday, November 7, 2022

It's November!

Where in the world have I been? That is a good question. These days I am spending time at my computer writing. NaNoWriMo 2022 started last week and I decided to participate. As of now I am ahead of schedule, but my main goal (aside from writing 50,000 words) is to finish my story. I pulled out a manuscript of over 50,000 words from five years ago which was a good story but despite having 50,000 words was still unfinished, so the plan is to get to the end of the story. 

 However despite being more at home these days, I was gone for over six weeks over the last two months and that is the main reason I haven't been posting here. So I will work to remedy this in the coming weeks, by sharing my adventures. 

 I left on Labor Day and headed south towards Cincinnati.  On the way, I made a stop at the Franklin Park Conservatory.  That evening I stayed with my sister and in the morning enjoyed breakfast on the street at the Bluebird Cafe.

Glasswork at Franklin Park Conservatory.

Breakfast at the Bluebird, complete with watercolors.




Visiting my beautiful sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment