Sunday, November 16, 2014

Half Way There!!!!

So half of November is over.  How is the writing going?

Have rolled over and gone belly up, leaving NaNoWriMo for some other poor soul?

Well actually no, I haven't.

Part of me though is still part Nano Rebel, I can't quite write all fiction, I just can't seem to spend as much time as is needed to complete this task without having my heart in it.  My heart just isn't in fiction, I just think to myself if I spend this much time writing I want it to be something that I want to share with others, what is deepest and dearest in my heart.  I want to share how God is all around us, how he works in our lives, how he blesses us, how if we keep our eyes open we will see him, and what joy can be found when we seek Him.  But there is also a part of me that says if you are doing Nano, you need to follow the rules, so I am trying my hand at mixing it together.  The fiction is in a person who comes across this book and the book is what I truly want to share.  I am struggling with the fiction part, but today I changed tactics a little bit and I wrote a section of fiction I really like.  So off I go to NaNo again.....

So I am half way in more ways then one, half of November has gone by and I have written over 25,000 words, so now to just keep writing.

The after effects of NaNoWriMo day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment