Saturday, April 23, 2022

T is for …The Thames


This is another memory that I painted at the scrapbooking retreat in 2018.  This time I was floating down the Thames on a river taxi with my brother.  We took the taxi from near the London Eye east to the O2, where we walked around and looked at the fun atmosphere with its indoor streets of restaurants and large theater where there was an international film festival going on.  In the end, we found the tube and headed back to Muswell Hill without seeing a movie or trying any of the restaurants because we had planned to eat supper with my aunt and uncle that day, but we did enjoy seeing Big Ben, St. Paul’s, and the London Bridge as we floated down the river.

1 comment:

  1. A great view, one I've seen while on holiday... on the other hand, I grew up in NEW London, on the Thames River in Connecticut USA!

    Beth
    https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete