Thursday, March 30, 2017

An April Challenge...Let's See How it Goes....

This is a theme reveal post despite the fact that it is just about day -1, in other words, the day before April arrives.  Oh well, for my challenge I have to start a day ahead.

I am a traveler at heart, I like to explore new places, and I have been to 5 different continents and 40+ states.  So this will be a rather simple posting but hopefully fun for those who visit my page.  Each day I will post a picture and the reader's job is to guess where the picture was taken in most cases, although there is a potential it could be another word associated with the picture that starts with the correct letter.

Here is an example:



For this picture, a good guess could be - Paris or Eiffel Tower or City of Lights or..........  Hopefully that gives you an idea.

Now in preparation for "A", here is the picture.


 So now is your chance to make a guess.  Join along, have some fun traveling around the world with me.  Take time to reply with your guess in the replies below.  I will share the answer with you April 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment